This post is also available in: French
Start number and dotation
Please come, personally, to the race office for registration as soon as possible after arriving in Nice. The race office is located in the Ironman Expo (place to be detrmined).
Registration opening hours
Thursday, June 20th | 10:00 am – 07:00 pm
Friday, June 21st | 9:00 am – 07:00 pm
Saturday, June 22nd | 9:00 am – 01:00 pm
* no registration on Sunday *
To pickup your race package, bring personally along:
• a photo ID
• your valid triathlon licence
Make sure you know your start number before coming to the reception at the race office. You’ll have to check and confirm your datas. Proceed to the appropriate counter (organized according to start numbers) where you’ll be given your starter package and your athlete’s band.
During registration you get:
• 1 athlete’s wristband with your start number
• 2 start numbers and 8 safety pins
• 3 transition bags – BIKE RUN and SWIM
• 1 swimcap
• 1 bike number (sticker)
• 3 helmet numbers (sticker)
• 3 stickers sets to paste on your transition bags.
If you want to bring some personnal food during the race (For the Bike and for the Run), do not forget to ask for the “special needs” bags.
The athlete’s band is valid as entrance ticket for:
• the official swim trainings (Thursday to Saturday 7:00 am to 9:00 pm)
• the Pasta Party (Friday, 7:00 pm)
• the bike park
• the transition area
• the awards ceremony banquet and the athletes’ Party (Monday, 7:00 pm)
Please check your start package carefully. If anything is missing, please contact the race office at once.
If you have any other questions, please contact a member of the Info stand who will gladly help you.
If you need a medical certificate to buy your one-day-license, a medecin will be present on spot to deliver one to you. (cost : 30 EUR)