This post is also available in: French
Family name: Gianini
First name: Christian
Schedules and venue:
Saturday 1.30 pm to 7.30 pm: Check-In
Sunday 4.30 am to 6.30 am: Opening
Sunday 6.30 am to 10.00 am: Transition 1
Sunday 11.30 am to 5.30 pm: Transition 2
Sunday 5.00 pm to 11.00 pm: Check-Out
Venue: The transition is located on the Promenade des Anglais
- Check-In : Take charge of the BIKE and RUN bags, distribute timing chips and mark the athletes
- Opening : Check bags and welcome competitors
- Transition 1 et 2 :
- Make sure that the transition 1 and 2 go smoothly by welcoming, helping and guiding the athletes
- Control the access of cloakroom (men & women)
- Take charge of the Aid Station
- Check-Out : Give back bags to the athletes and take back the timing chips
Description – TRANSITION assignments:
The assignment begins on Saturday afternoon. You will have to take charge of the BIKE and RUN bags and place it on the racks. In exchange of the bags you will distribute timing chips.
When the first competition is finished, the athletes will go to the transition. Your role will be to welcome and to guide the athletes. You also will have to put away the bags. You might be in charge of the Aid Station or the control of the cloakroom.
During the second transition, you will guide again the athletes towards the last competition and you will store the bags on the racks. As same as the first transition you might be in charge of the Aid Station.
Finally, when the competition is over you will give back the two bags to the athletes and get back timing chips.
The transition is a really important mission: thanks to your help, the athletes will save time and start the last two competitions in better conditions.